Sunday, November 18, 2012

Michelle Tote by Tory Burch - Wanted!

Happy Santa Clause Parade Sunday!!
This weekend marks the beginning of the holiday season as most cities and towns welcome the holidays with their annual Santa Clause parade. There was one here in Bradford last night, but I was working and couldn’t make it. But I did drive by some of the floats which looked amazing and bright J It really put me into the holiday spirit.

In my last post I listed some tips for shopping during the Christmas season and how to get the best deals. Now this post is all about YOU!! What do YOU want for Christmas?! Do you regularly buy yourself something or only spend on others? I think my strategy is more of a “one for you, one for me” type. It is very difficult for me to shop for my friends and family when I end up also wanting the awesome gifts I just bought. Sigh! What’s a shopaholic girl to do!?
I just read over Oprah’s list of Favourite Things for 2012 and I wish I hadn’t because there is one item on the list that is absolutely to die for and way out of my price range. Are you ready?! Close your eyes or exit the screen if you don’t want to be tempted either…don’t say I didn’t warn you!
But here it is:
The Metallic Michelle Tote in Pink by Tory Burch.


Isn’t it the most beautiful tote bag you have ever seen? It also comes in silver, but if you know me at all, you know that pink is my colour!! (And I don’t care if I am 26 years old, pink will always be my favourite!)
I like this bag for many reasons, besides the fact that it’s pink. I like that it is a tote because it gives you more room to put your belongings. My purse is an abyss of random junk, so a tote would be ideal for me. This bag is also made of leather (well for the price I would hope so)! It is metallic, so it really stands out but also looks very elegant at the same time. All in all, I think this is the ultimate purse and definitely at the top of my wish list this year. The only negative for me about this bag….the price! At a whopping $395 I don’t think this is in my budget, and even if I could afford it I would feel silly spending so much money on a bag. But I love it so much; I think I am having one of those moments when an item speaks to you. If there is a Santa out there, I am letting him know now that this would be a great addition under my Christmas tree this year!

Since it seems like this bag is only available for purchase on the Tory Burch website, I guess trying to find a cheaper one is not really in the cards, but if you see a replica or something similar out there, please let me know. Or if the item goes on sale after Christmas, that may also be an option for me! OR maybe, just maybe, if the bag won’t shuttup and keeps talking to me, I may just be so inclined to purchase, MAYBE!
What are your “favourite things” this year? Are you going to be buying yourself any gifts?

3 comments:

  1. Tory's boots are on my Christmas list! Sadly, they aren't in the budget in our kris kringle.

    And guilty. I've already done the "one for you, one for me" this Christmas season. What's a shopaholic to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best and comfortable bag i found is Tory Burch crossbody bag. They are so comfortable that i always want to carry them whenever i used to travel.

    ReplyDelete